Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fixer Upper

Seems there was some interest in my beachfront fixer-upper, and I suspect there are others in the states that might like to find a place for themselves.  (I'm looking at you, Martha.)  So, I've been on the lookout for other bargain places here.

I found this diamond in the rough here in Hospitalet.



I'm not sure of the asking price, but I think they'll negotiate.

I know Mary is excited about moving here permanently.   Although we're getting pretty familiar with Barcelona mass transit,


Mary's shopping for new transportation.  This low-rider is a possibility.



But I think this scooter fits Mary's personality better.


So, let me know if you're looking for a new place to live, in case one of the several worst case scenarios plays out in the November elections.